My Wedding... I mean- OUR Wedding...

Sunday, June 12, 2011 - Posted by Becca  at 7:19 PM




Man, I miss you guys. Since I haven't seen most of you since our hellish finals, allow me to backtrack. If you get bored, just look at the pictures.
Well, as soon as finals were over, Mahonri and I went to California to spend a few weeks with his family and "get ready for the wedding". That's cute. Mostly we just went to the beach.
We did however, spend a significant amount of time discussing the details of "MY wedding" with his mom and sisters; this caused a bit of jealousy on the part of the groom... apparently it was OUR wedding, not MY wedding. Potato, potaaato. If the following video ever loads, maybe you'll see a little manifestation of the jealousy.
Just to clarify... we were in the Walmart, having hula hoop contests, obviously, when it took a turn for the abusive. Mahonri was actually trying to jump rope his hula hoop (which doesn't technically make him abusive, but seriously makes me question his judgement... you really thought you were going to get your 6 foot polynesian self through that little plastic circle? Cute. Also, ouch), but in the process whacked me and the video seriously makes it look like it was intentional. We probably watched it 30 times that night... I hope you all enjoy it. (PS- it's kinda long and only really interesting from :40-1:00... feel free to skip around)




So, the long awaited May 13th finally rolled around... It really was such a magical day. It was a beautiful day with so many loved ones.






I still can't get over how awesome the back of my dress was. Maybe I'll just start wearing it around... One temple day and 2 receptions didn't really supply enough bonding time with it...


If you look really close, you can spot our own little Perlita Andrade. :) I was so happy to have here there at the sealing!


All my sisters!!




San Diego Temple


With my sweetheart!


I think I have some pics of a few of you at the reception in Utah, I'll do my best to find them and post them!!


Love you all!!!!

Becca