Update

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - Posted by Mallory Danielson at 11:52 AM
Hey guys, I've never blogged before so have patience with me for being so incoherent with this post. Things are kinda lame in my life right now, I'm just trying to not be in a bad mood all the time from the crappy, rainy weather. But things are changing which is good. I've starting running and am trying to put on 10 pounds, so any good healthy recipe ideas would be greatly appreciated, especially from you Emily and Justin. I'll be proposing my fieldwork Thursday so hopefully I'll actually be working on that soon. I'm also slowly working on my PA school application and have a goal to have it in by June 1st, no word as of yet if that's actually going to happen. Umm... if it ever stops raining then I'll be getting into mountain biking again up at Sundance and get out my longboard as well. I'm also planning on going to Moab over Memorial Day weekend so ideas for activities are greatly welcomed, I've never been before. And just to wrap up this babbling, Kody and I did break up if you haven't heard. We were going to get engaged, had a temple date and nearly had a ring, but it just didn't feel right. So now I'm trying to establish a single life and figure out what I'm doing with myself. Can't wait for Becca's wedding reception on Friday! It's going to be awesome!! How's life for everyone else?